Thursday, September 17, 2026

The Good...The Bad...The Ugly

The Good...

I made it across the border after going to the US crossing by mistake. But the best part of this day was the Haskell Library and Opera House. Half of the library is in Canada and the other half is in USA. You have to leave the same door you entered..so I couldn't get into Canada that way. Here is a fun article about it. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2025/05/30/world/canada/haskell-free-library-opera-house-quebec-vermont-border.html?eafs_enabled=false



Also good it I am getting van fixed..window shades, drawer latches..and they are so nice here at New West



The bad:  

The traffic in Quebec City is sooooo unbelievably bad..Bumper to bumper for miles on end.


The Ugly..

Here is my van after I backed into a truck in the New West parking lot. I am searching for a way to make it not my fault..(the back up camera was blacked out) But I think I messed up. The New West folks taped it up and sent me to glass repair place I cannot pronounce. They will put in a new window this afternoon..Then 3 hour drive to next Harvest Host..or maybe not if it is too late..


PS..it was a cold night last night! 

But it looks like more good than bad..But the day isn't

over yet..Waiting now for van repair.

No comments: