Last night I returned to the 4E Winery in North Dakota..close to Fargo. I stayed here before and they remembered me. I woke up to this view..
This is my little bed inside the van. It is very cozy.
Another 4 hour drive to Theodore Roosevelt NP. I had time to take a drive through the park and visit a few visitor centers. My favorite thing was the prairie dogs.
I am at a campground in Medora. (yea...showers) and I saw a very moving thing.
There was a couple in a van pulling another trailer. The trailer was set up with wheelchair and other items. There was a woman in a wheelchair and it looked like she was paralyzed from the neck down. I marveled that her partner was taking her on a trip like this. I think I admire caregivers more than anyone. Such love and care.
Home Sunday!
No comments:
Post a Comment