Tuesday, August 25, 2026

My New Friend

 I am catching up on my blog today...I am now in Norwalk Connecticut . I am staying at a new young friends beautiful home in a old tree laden neighborhood.

I met Kara on a art retreat Greta and I took in June. It was in Sweden and was ever so perfect and dreamy. You can see for yourself. 

                                     https://www.jansdotter.com/aland-workshop-retreat 

We did a lot of fabric stamping and created a book

My little presentation at retreat..what I made

On the last day of the retreat we all shared the books we made and I shared about my plans for this trip in the van.   Kara and a few others offered their home to me. Today I am going to another friends home in New York. 

It was a good stop. This town is on the coast and is quite lovely. I wanted to go to the beach but found out things are not so public here. To park at the beach is $150 for the day for non residents. In Greenwich,  a very affluent town, it is $350 a day to park if you are not a resident. 

So..think I will just do a drive by and look at the ocean.

Kara's home built in 1880

Kara



4 comments:

Penny Popov said...

The Atlantic is a warmer ocean than the pacific and not as pristine sand as you are used to, so don't fret. about not experiencing it. Great you got to enjoy Kara and her wonderful old home. Love Love Love

jerry cantor said...

Pam,
The Cantorians are greatly appreciative of all your pictures and words. Glad to hear you are on the coast now. All you have to do now is just head north!
Jerry

Anonymous said...

Suzanne Locklear this is such a fun way to start my morning, drinking coffee and reading your blog. All the beautiful seeds that you’ve sown through the years are now coming home for you to enjoy again with lovely friends of your past. Keep blooming dear sista!

Lorrie said...

I remember the stories of Ana Rose and the pictures of the library transformation! There ya go, spreading joy!