I will start with yesterday. Driving from Conn. to New York was a beautiful green drive. So many trees and it is so green here! I stayed at Rony's home, another new friend from my trip to Sweden. She and her husband bought this old home and property from the man who wrote the script for the movie Philidelphia..and he bought the property from a chicken farmer. It has a huge chicken house and an older home they have fixed up I have included photos because she has done such a beautiful job fixing it up. Many antiques. Greta would love it. Ruthie liked to drink out of the toilet.
 |
What a Cute NY doggie!
Today::: Took off from Hurley NY and am headed to Stony Creek Farm in Swansea
Mass. I will arrive in Hiram on Saturday because Greta and Zach will not be home until Sunday. It was a hard drive with lots of lane changes and traffic especially in Providence RI. But I made it here and it is a lovely farm. The animals are rescue animals or old animals in need of a home. Lots of horses, cows, sheep, goats, and tiny horses. I realize that the other campers here are Trumpers and I didn't quite like the conversation. I will hang out with Ruthie. I can relate to this!! Being old and kind of broken..
|
No comments:
Post a Comment