Monday, August 10, 2026

Ruthie and Pam's Big Adventure

                                      


In a few days Ruthie (my sweet doggie) and I will head out in our van and drive

across Northern United States to Hiram, Maine. I hope you will follow us as we

travel east. Fingers crossed that we drive out of the smoke. 

Here are a few videos I made to explain the van, Quebec, to you.   





Well darn. I cannot get the video to load. Just wanted y'all to know I have everything I need in the van..Should be a comfy time..


Here is my itinerary: 

(Many of my stays are with Harvest Hosts)


Date Distance/time City Place

8-12 3 1/2 hr Mackay Bar 4 D

8-13 245 miles 3 hr 45 min  Ennis Campground by river

8-14 270 miles 4 hr 10 min Hysham Montana Manner West Flower Farm

8-15 247miles 3 hr 32 min Dickenson Mt Fluffy Fields

8-16 278 miles 3 hr 55 min Mapleton ND 4E Winery

8-17 4 hr 21 min Welsh MN Larson’s Landing

8-18 201miles 3 hr 15 min Baraaboo WI Tumble Rock Brewery

8-19 187 miles 2 hr 53 min Chicago/Evanston Joanie’s house

8-20 _—————————— ——————————- Joanie's house

8-21 291 Miles 4 h4 35 Sandusky OH Fireland’s Winery

8-22 183 miles 2hr 54 min Pittsburgh Seth’s House

8-23 223 miles 3 hr 45 Bloomburg PA Kelly’s House

8-24 194 miles 3 hr Norwalk CT Kara’s House

8-25 93 miles 1 hour 46 min Harley NY Roni’s SIL

8-26 331 5 hours Hiram!!!!!!! Greta and Zach!!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Safe travels Pamela. Thanks for blogging your trip. Many adventures along the way I betcha. Good time to get outta Boise!
❤️ from the Cantorians

Anonymous said...

Bon voyage! I look forward to following you across the US!

Barb Cochrane said...

This is so exciting! I hope to follow your blog all the way! So much joy to you and Ruthie.

Lynne Davies said...

Good for you, Pam! Out and on the road in your wonderful van and with your Ruthie is just about the coolest thing you could do. Enjoy every minute of it!

Anonymous said...

Bon voyage tomorrow Pam and Ruthie,
Sarah & Jan

Anonymous said...

Safe travels, friend! ❤️

Dorothy Shue said...

Hi Pam! I am so excited to see your blog! Barb shared it with me and our Wordle group. Happy trails…🎶