It is quiet..but haven't seen a soul except the grumpy man who yelled at me to get off his lawn (nextdoor) The house looks deserted.. Not a vegetable in sight..and there are cans with bullet holes in them. I am getting a "Deliverance" kinda vibe. I keep hearing guns go off too...Oh my..Not a welcoming kinda place.
Welcome the night. Good sleep
is your body’s mending time. In its sweet release,
the fires of worry and anger will be subdued;
and in dreams you may learn to fly above any blaze,
and let your secret self float free
above a new world.
You must imagine and learn to embrace
each and every day.
7 comments:
nice release into sleep…
Did you put the big man’s shoes out by your door? I hope you got a decent night’s rest! ~ Barb
Oh yes I saw where a widow put boots with a rifle outside her door (hahaha)
Keep on keepin on sistah
You seem to be rollin’ with it. Not exactly as described, that fits with the up and downs doesn’t it? Was it worse than Newport LaQuintA. lol at least you have your own comfy bed and food. I know you have good food!
Harvest Host might need to update their recommendations! Hope you slept well :) SW
Woq, Pam
Well, that was supposed to be "wow, Pam" and now I can't edit it because it's anonymous! Anyhow- I'm awaiting tonight's post just to know you moved on successfully from the Landing. So far, your trip sounds great (mostly). Ruthie looks like she's pretty content being a copilot. Hugs! (Pam Q)
Post a Comment